Francis Signalling Searchlight FSP300
Tungsten Halogen Signalling Searchlight 300mm
The Francis FSP300 Signalling range of searchlights are available as either a deck or deck pedestal mounting option and is suited to vessels that require a permanently installed day/ night visual signalling searchlight.
Standard features include adjustable focus mechanism and combined tubular and V sights. The well designed shutter mechanism can be locked in the ‘open’ position, allowing the unit to be used as a searchlight.
- Sealing IP66 resistance
- Parabolic glass reflector
- High quality shutter mechanism for morse code
- Signalling minimum range 10 miles / 16 km (daylight)
- Signalling speed up to 12 words per minute
- Full 450° rotation
- 300mm (12”)~ Signalling projector
- Operational temperature -50°
- Removable front and rear bezels
|Part #||A4184 / A4186 / A4185|
|Voltage||12 V / 24 V / 230 V|
|Lamp Life||2,000 hrs|